Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Three Weeks Already

I can't beleive it has been three weeks already. It has been crazy. It is amazing how I can be busy all day and the only thing I can show for my day is one load of laundry. I am loving being a mom, although I would have like to have waited a few more years now that Kira is here I can't imagine my life without her.
She now weighs 7 pounds 13 ounces and is 21 inches long. How quickly they seem to grow, and seem to stay so small at the same time.

My Grandmother came up and visited a few weeks ago. It was nice to have her here. We went out to eat and played games. And ofcourse held the baby. We also took pictures in the backyard.
At the restaurant having dinner.
Four Generations
Sunday Dinner over at my In-Laws has been forever changed. Now with two babies you never know what is going to happen. Kira chose to pea all over the couch the first Sunday we were there. Kade finds her really interesting while Kira could care less about him.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last three weeks.
My dad holding Kira. A little bit of a spit-up mess but we got her all cleaned up. Mind you "Mom" looked just as good all over her new shirt.
Who's the fairest of them all, Now. Ooh big Yawn. How are my tonsils, Doc...

Daddy and Kira. It was a rough night.
Kira in her swing. She is to small to sit upright in it so sideways is the next best way.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's amazing how fast the time passes... and we haven't even gotten to meet Kira yet! Though for good reason- we seem to have been bombarded with illnesses for the past month that we'd rather not pass on to sweet little babies or their mommies! (including the stomach flu twice in less than 2 weeks) Hopefully this will all pass soon! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete