Sunday, October 11, 2009

Six Week Update

Our Baby Girl is now Six weeks. It's crazy to think about. She is 22 inches long and seems to be getting bigger every minute. She is able to hold her head up really well, and push herself into a standing position. It has been a really fun rollercoaster ride, and usually I am not a big fan of roller coasters. We have now settled into a predictable routine. Mondays and Fridays she stays home with me and we read and I try to get some house work done usually one load of laundry is all that she lets me do. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday she goes and stays with her Grandma Julie and on Thursday she stays with her Pappa Dennis so that I am able to go to work. Kira and I in her cute outfit from Bolivia given to her by her Aunts Kiara and Katie. Thanks girls I just love it and so does she.
She doesn't like to be put down a whole lot right now. So in lieu of not having a carrier I put her in my purse she loves it sleeps like an angel and I am able to get some stuff done while she sleeps.
Cousin Kade has borrowed Kira's Exersaucer he thinks its pretty cool and at least right now she doesn't mind sharing.
We tend to wonder who puts who to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment