Thursday, March 4, 2010

Half Birthday

Finally 6 months old. Oh where has the time gone. My little girl has gotten so big. Kira turned 6 months old at the end of February. She is such a big girl now. It amazes me how quickly kids grow. So on her half birthday we celebrated by giving her an Angel Food Cake. She seemed to really like the candle (which I blew out), but then she just dug into the cake, mostly liking the feel of the cake between her fingers, but also getting some in her mouth.

Mmm. CAKE
My little Angel and I.

Half a year in review. She has had some really amazing accomplishments in only 6 months.
  • Can roll from tummy to her back
  • Sits up all by herself
  • Can hold her own bottle
  • Can scoot backwards
  • Has two teeth in the bottom
  • Can hold herself in a standing up position by the coffee table
  • Can walk with help
  • Has completely taken over everybody's hearts

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie and is getting so big! :) We're still waiting for Alyse's teeth to come in. She doesn't have any yet. (I'm not too worried about it yet. I was about 7 1/2 months when I got my first tooth.)

    ReplyDelete