Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Big Girl Bed!

Kira has now graduated to a toddler bed! As an Easter Surprise I ordered her bed a couple weeks ago and we put it up this weekend. I also got some new storage for all her toys. She now has a whole new look to her room!

So out with the nursery!

My Dad, Mom and Sister all came over to help with the transformation. It was a good time and I appreciate all that they did to help! Also besides a new bed, I bought Kira a new chair, so she can watch her movies without being right up against the TV.
Kira's new Big Girl Room!


When she got home, I could hardly contain my excitement for her to see her new room! She immediately went and layed on her bed. I think we have a hit!She also got a big kick out her chair. So far the only problem with a new "lower" bed is that Kira now comes and wakes me up at 7 to put in a movie so she can sit in her new chair. Oh well I guess you can't have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment