Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Pumpkin Walk!

On Monday evening Kira, Gummy and I went to the Pumpkin Walk. It has been a few years since I have been, but they had some really great displays this year.
Kira and Gummy
Pascal from Tangled!
Kira at the Zoo!

I have quite a few favorites... Bambi,
Winnie the Pooh scene,

but I think the one at the top of my list would have to be the Angry Birds Scene. I thought it was so clever. Kira had a good time looking at the pumpkins.

The funniest thing was when we went to the wood cut-outs. We went to Yoda first... Kira's head was small enough to slip right through, but unfortunately her ears were to big to slip back out.
She was really upset, but we were able to get her head out just fine. I thought she would be done with the cut outs, but she saw the toy story ones and had to put her head up to those.

We then went and saw the crazy pumpkin carvings... some people have way to much time. They were really cool, but required more patience than I possess.

Another great Halloween Tradition!

1 comment:

  1. I missed not going to the pumpkin walk this year, we love it! Look like you had fun, can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete