Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Cute and I Know It

These are a some Kira's cute moments. Kira is getting so big it blows me away. I know I will miss these times when she gets older so I try to get as much of them as I can.
Snuggling with my bottle. She didn't get her nap on time. This was after we went to Lucas' Blessing. It was really nice even though I understood only small snippets. (It was at the Spanish Ward)
Gotta love the hat. I have been dying to put this on her since she got it (At one of my Showers) but it was way too big. Its still a little large, but thats ok. This was on one of the days it was SUPPOSED to be sunny.
Whom ever doesn't love that face, is made of much sterner stuff than me.

1 comment:

  1. Awww she looks so cute huggin' her bottle! Thanks for coming to Lucas's blessing even though most of what was said during church was hard to understand :) Kira looks so cute in that hat!!

    ReplyDelete