Friday, April 30, 2010

Smart Little Thing

Ok So I have lost my daughter in my house too many times to count and she is only crawling. I can't imagine what will happen when she is walking.

So I was in the bathroom with blow-dryer doing my hair. I was getting ready for the day and Kira was crawling around the floor just happily playing with toys. I close the doors to the bedrooms to limit the area she can play in. So I hadn't seen her for a little bit and went looking to make sure she was ok. Couldn't find her again, checked all her usual hiding spots and still no Kira. I was starting to get worried when I heard some banging on her bedroom door. Went to open the door and she was sitting behind it. It took me probably 20 min to get her out because she was right up against the door I couldn't open it, so I am reaching around with hand trying to move her while gently pushing the door open with the other.

For the life of me I couldn't understand how she got in her bedroom when I know I shut the door. So I closed the door and watched her much to my amazement this is what I discovered...


I must not have heard it because of the blow-dryer. What A SMART LITTLE THING!
She does this now every time the door is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment