Thursday, December 9, 2010

Festival of Trees, 2010

Every Year since I was like 8 we have gone to Festival of Trees! Now I am starting the tradition with Kira. She went last year and hated the loud music, this year she wanted to dance with it. While she is still not interested in the trees, she layed in her stroller and happily drank her bottle.

After we looked at the trees. LaShars Danced. The Ladies in that back were very impressed with our group. They thanked me for our professionalism and said we were the best performers of the day. Thank you to Festival of Trees for allowing us to come every year.

While the trees were beautiful as always they weren't as impressive this year. But the Gingerbread houses were amazing.
I think I want to do this tree in a couple years.
Kira and her bottle.

The amazing Ginger Bread Houses! I can't imagine the amount of time each house must have taken let alone the The Amusement Park!




Me and My Beautiful Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment