Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ginger Bread and Toulle!

As is tradition, my family made Ginger Bread Houses. Out of the Kits ofcourse. My mom, Cassidy, Kira and I started to make them. Kira was far more interested in eating the Candy, but she had a good time. My mom made the frosting, and ofcourse knowing how good she is at cooking; she followed the directions but somehow did it wrong. So we had extra runny frosting which added a whole new level of difficulty to making the houses. Which also explains the why our house look like they are melting.
Cass and My mom Getting Busy!
Kira and I
Cass' finished house!
My moms cute tree! I am so going that route next year. Everyone remind me!
My very strange and melting Ginger Bread House.

Kira is such a prissy little thing. Now I don't know if that is because I am and I dress her up or if its just in her nature. But she loves to get dressed in the morning and have her hair done and then she has to look at herself in the mirror. Well Sunday was an extra special day and she wore her tutu to grandma's. She is so stinking cute, I can't get enough of her.

My little Poser!Kira and GrandmaMe and my cute little bug! What is that face about? Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment