Tuesday, March 22, 2011

April's Shower

I know this isn't about Kira, but definitely worth mentioning...

April is going to have twin boys and I got the honor of throwing her a baby shower here in Logan. It was a great day, I had so much fun planning it. We had Cheesecake and fruit which was perfect. We played games and opened presents through out the day. She is looking uncomfortable yet very happy. Congratulations April, I am so happy for you and the new additions in your family.

I also got to try my hand at making some diaper cakes for her. I put a blanket on the bottom, then diapers in the middle, the top layer had body wash and wipes wrapped in more diapers. I also added some cute animal bath toys. They were so much fun.
I also made some bib flowers, which turned out very cute also.

Opening her very cute presents.

Carlitos and Kira, She really is a happy child.

The girls... Wendy had to leave earlier :(
So from left to right: Holly, Me, April (the twins), Aja, Jen (baby girl Rossback)!
Longtime Friends... April and I were 7 when we were on the same softball team together. Aja became our friend when we were 12 after a long and bitter adolescent struggle. :) I can't imagine my life without these girls or my other mothers, Sandra and Marylou. Thank you for the many great memories.The end to great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment