Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nothing Much to Report

So I have been bad about blogging, but nothing of note has really happened lately.
  • New Years- Kira spent that night with her dad and I went out with some friends, so it was a good, but quiet night.
  • Tia Cassidy's Birthday-Cass turned 22 on January 20th. She all grown up, how weird is that. We went to Firehouse Pizza for dinner and played games. It was a quiet evening.
  • Papa's Birthday-My Dad just became older than dirt, but is Kira's all time favorite person, which for my dad is the best present he could have gotten.
  • Valentines-We got up early and played that day, but overall it was pretty sedate. My mom ofcourse went all out and got us each some nice things for the holiday.
  • St. Patricks Day-Now that was kind of a dud. I didn't have any cute green outfit for Kira. I did find a green shirt for her and I was sick all day. Maybe next year.

Kira's Accomplishments @ 18 months
  • She is talking more and more everyday. She says "Mama" "Papa" "Up" "More" "Down" "Thank You" "Please" "Santa" "Puppy" "Baby" etc...
  • She knows what sound a dog, duck, cat, cow, horse, sheep, pig, car, and train make.
  • She knows where her tummy, nose, eyes, mouth, hair, hands, feet, and bum are.
  • She is very good at saying please and thank you for the things she wants.
  • She is a good helper and likes to help me pick-up and clean the house, although she still doesn't like the vacuum all that much.
  • She is very feisty and likes to have some choice in what she wears in the morning. She is especially picky about her shoes.
  • She like to have her done, and will go and look in the mirror after I am finished.
  • We now have to go the store with her drink, snacks, purse, babies, and sometimes puppy.
She continues to be the sunshine in my life and can't imagine life without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment