Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kira's Wordz!

I know as a parent we think we will be able to remember everything! Ha...

So I have decided to document what Kira says because I am sure I will and have already forgotten all the things and ways she tells me what she wants.

Family & Friends
Mommy- Me!
Papa-Grandpa
Ga ma- Grandma
Tia, Cass- Cassidy
Kay-Cousin Kade
Winny n Kenna-Wendy and Makenna

Manners
Dank do- Thank you
Pease- Please
Dank do Weckum- Your Welcome

Words used at Least 10-20 times each day! (And sometimes more.)
MINE
NO
OWWWWWIEEEE!!!

Poccers-Popcorn
Teep- Chip, Treat
Marr-More
Hap me-Help Me
Moo bee- Movie
Wok-Walk
Choo Choo- Train

All the Cute Words that make a One Year Old's World!
Puppy
Kitty
Hee Hee-Horsey
Mamos-Animals
Ber-Bird
Fishy-Fish
Ebow -Elbow
Sok-Sock
Pooder-Powder
Co-Sweater, Coat
Dipe-Diaper

Favorite Foods
Loodaloo-Drink, Water
Chis- Cheese
Tamo-Tomato
Apo- Apple
Foo-Food
Teep-Chip

Favorite Commands (Usually Directed at Me!)
POOPIE-Change me NOW!
Up
Down
Sit
Comer-Come Here
Go
Pay-Play
Cullor-Color

Favorite Moo bees (Movies)
Puppy- How to Train your Dragon
Hee Hee-Tangled
Kitty-Monsters Inc.
Toys- Toy Story 3
Fishy-Nemo

And of course the words I wish she wouldn't say in public until she can say them properly!

Shirt
Fork
Itch

But my all time favorite words to hear are....

Mommy, Lub oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment