Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dancing Class!!

I am pretty sure the adults at my house were much more excited for Kira to go to dance than she actually was herself! 
Since her first class was a day before her birthday she was able to ope two presents early! She got her shoes, tights, leotard, and skirt from me and a dance bag from her Gummy.




Documenting every Moment!





Finally at the studio! She was so ready, she didn't need or necessarily want me with her! She ran right over as soon as it was time for class and sat down with the other girls!



 Doing the Fishy Dance!
 Helping with the Mats!

 Kira got to be line leader very first!
 Big Frog Jumps!


Sitting down at the end, so Kira can hand out her Birthday Treat!


 Very First Class with Teachers Natalie and Savannah!
I am so lucky to know all these wonderful people at LaShars and to send my beautiful little girl to dance there. I know she will find friendship and family like I did so many years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment