Wednesday, September 5, 2012

School Pro!


 Kira has been ready to go back to Pre-School for a couple weeks now! We were getting ready to go one morning and she walked out of her bedroom all ready! It was such a disappointment for her to only be going to her Papa's House!


So the day finally arrived! She was soooo excited! It was difficult to get her to stand next to the sign  to get a picture because she just wanted to go inside and play with her friends. When we got in there she was acted like she knew all about what school was about. Went and sat down next to her friends and totally forgot to give me a hug or a kiss and while I was talking to her teacher she called to me "MOM! You can go!"
She amazes me at how big she is getting!

1 comment:

  1. Your little Kira cracks me up :) I'm so glad she loves school, and I think it's hilarious that she practically shooed you out of her class hahaha!

    ReplyDelete