Monday, February 1, 2010

Bunny Habits

Kira has also got to start eating her Vegetables. We started with carrots. She is not so sure about them. Even now when it has been a couple weeks she still looks at them with some concern. She doesn't mind eating no, but everytime she takes a bite she looks at me like "What is this, this isn't my rice cereal." Her First try at carrots. Then Mama Dana tried to feed her and mostly got it all over the place, we had to give her and Kira a bath later.Kira has also gotten a new door jumper. Now she doesn't have any reservations about it. She loves it. Mind you her attention span only last maximum 20 min, but for 20 min I have some peace. She looks so little compared to the little girl on the box. So now that my little girl is eating her carrots and jumping all over the place, I need to sign her up to be the Easter Bunnies assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment