Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Family Dinner

This last weekend, my family and I drove down to Salt Lake to have dinner with my Dad's Family. It was a great time. Kira was able to see many people she hadn't before and I was able to see family I hadn't seen in 13 to 15 years. My Aunt Monica and Aunt Kim were there and it was so pleasant talking with them. We ate at the Red Lobster and basically took up a good portion of the restaurant. Ofcourse we were loud and boistrous my family is never quiet. We were there for about 3 hours, but that wasn't nearly long enough to catch up on everything that has happened in all that time. It was also Hideo's Birthday, so we sang to him in english and in spanish ofcourse. The food was really good, I had never eaten at Red Lobster before. Kira was passed arround the table and seemed to be having a great time. She zonked on the drive home, so we must have wore her out completely.All of us sitting arround the table.Hideo, Breanna and Juliet enjoying their food.Leslie, Kim and RobertGathered together to catch up on all the latest pictures and contact information.Cassidy and Kira enjoying eachothers company
Kira and I Kira and Kim

Michael, Kira, Monica, Leslie and Robert.

I am so happy we had the opportunity to go and visit. It was such a great time. My Grandmother would have been so happy that her family is trying to stay together. I know that she was there in spirit watching over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment