Friday, August 19, 2011

Family, Love and a PARTY!

I look at Kira and realize what a lucky person I am. She is beautiful, happy, loving, sweet, spunky, and MY little girl! She makes each moment better just because she is there, I couldn't live without her. And perhaps without realizing it, I am always looking to when she can do something in the future... crawl, walk, talk, go to dance, first date, get married...
Recently, My Aunt has discovered that she is very sick. Every moment has been sharpened and is ever so much more precious for her. I watch her and wish that when I meet my time, I am able to do so with as much grace and love as she has. Her very beautiful daughter celebrated her 15th birthday last night! It was such a great party! We ate, sang and had cake, enjoyed the company of family and friends, and danced, danced, and danced some more all evening long.

Singing Happy Birthday and Cutting the Cake!


Family Sitting and Resting, Enjoying the evening!
Kira was very tired and the music was loud so she enjoyed being on the sidelines more than dancing, but she was so good the whole night. She looked beautiful in her new dress and curly hair! She was so lovey and was a joy to have at the party! All the girls loved to dance with her (or well try). My sister and Dad were tearing up the dance floor though.

Father/Daughter Dance to start of the Dancing! They were beautiful together!


And they Danced...Danced...
and DANCED!

Kira found a comfy shoulder and someone to tickle her back! She could have stayed there all night!
Thank you to my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin for such a wonderful evening and for teaching me that each moment, no matter what it is, is precious and that it needs my full and undivided attention.

I love you Bell, Francis and JG so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment