Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Good Bye Old Friend!

I have said Good Bye to my car... which has been great, but is now showing its age.


And Say Hello to my New Friend!!!

I got the Acura MDX Touring Nav Res...
Which basically means for those of us that don't speak car.
Touring: Has the rails on top carrying heavy loads and side steps to get in and out easier
Nav : Has the GPS Navigation System and Back-up Cameras
Res: Includes a DVD Player

This has been the first car that I got to shop for and pick out myself... while my other vehicles were nice they just sorta came home and I didn't have much input in their selection.
Kira and I love it, She happily plays around in it. Think its her own personnel Jungle Gym! It's amazing how quickly I have adjusted to all its great new features that my old car just didn't have.
Like all the extra room, we were able to pack everything we needed for the farmers market in my vehicle alone... its been amazing.
We are so excited to see where our new vehicle take us!


No comments:

Post a Comment