Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Going to the Pool!

Making to the pool after swim lessons has been difficult... I get so busy in the afternoons that getting to the pool with enough time to play has been hard. But last friday Kira and I finally made it. She was tenative at first but there were some other kids who helped her be brave, by the end she was on her tummy in the water by herself.
Too Cute!
Practicing Jumping in... She counts with me 1, 2, twoooooo! We are still working on three.

Playing in the Shallow Section!
Look at my brave little girl! At the very end she was sooo brave she wanted to go down the slide. So Kira and I went down the curvy slide together. It was super slick at the bottom and I slipped and dunked us both, she was super surprised by it but wanted to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment