Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Showers

Thank you to all who gave and came to my baby showers. They were all such a good time. I have now had my last one and thought it was about time I posted something about them.

My first one was in Bolivia given by my Aunts Ana and Shiela. It was at my Aunt Shiela's house which had a spectacular view, but was still very homey. I hope to someday have a house just like it. We talked and guessed how big my tummy was. Breanna and Anabell guessed the closest. It was on the last day of our trip and just made the whole thing better.
Everyone gathering their toilette paper to guess.
Now how big am I really?
Breanna, Me and Anabell and my Aunt Sheila in the back.
All the Family.

The Second Shower was held on August 1st by my friends April and Aja. Oh and their mother's Marylou and Sandra ofcourse. We had it in Sandra's front yard. We did a relay and I learned what Kira will look like, oh and is she really "CUTE." I was given all kinds of things, but a lot of clothing. Little girl stuff is just so fun to buy.
The start of the Relay. Hurry find those safety pins...
Wendy and I enjoying our baby food. Mine was Carrot, Yum.
Apparently Babies have to work really hard for their food. Cause these ladies certainly did.
Is there really anything cuter than baby socks.
Opening Gifts.
Everyone just hanging out. Sandra, Katherine, Wendy, Marie and Aja.
The Girls. Wendy, Aja, April and Me.

The Third and final shower was given by Julie and Stacey. It was at Stacey's Mom's House Carol, who had just had a wedding in her backyard which looked beautiful. It was nice cause it gave me the opportunity to sit and talk to a whole bunch of friends I had not seen in a long time. I got a variety of things from a pack n' play from Jenny and LullaVe to a Boppy from Stacey's Mom and Sisters. Not to mention a lot of clothing.
Stacey and Bentley (Alexis' little Girl)
Megan, Emily, Me and Kami friends from Dance.
Jenny and LullaVe with the Pack n' Play, I am so excited to use it.

Julie, Maria and Linda just hanging out. All the Girls. Bentley, Megan, Julie, Me, Stacey, Alexis, and Shayna.

Me with Julie and Stacey. Thanks again Girls.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome of course! Cute pictures from all the showers!

    ReplyDelete