Thursday, August 13, 2009

Misha and Baby Update

So Andy and I went to the hospital on Wednesday morning to have an ultrasound done, of my upper abdomen. The radiologist poked a prodded for a about an hour and told us nothing about what could be wrong with me. We also did get to have a look at our baby though, and she is doing great. The radiologist zoomed in on her face and she is a chunk. She has some of the chubbiest cheeks I have seen.

This morning Andy and I went to see my doctor and to find out why my stomach has been hurting. And the big news is... that they can't find anything wrong with me. The baby is probably putting pressure on that spot and now it just hurts all the time. I am glad that its not anything serious but, there isn't anything they can do about it either.

I have also been sick lately and now am on a special diet, so that I can keep food down. I am to pretty bland foods and anything that is easy to digest. If this continues the doctor is planning to start me early. As of right now, I am 75% efaced and 1 cm dialated, so the baby isn't coming any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I hate when that happens! I mean, when nobody can figure out what's making you sick. We finally have internet and phone now! Yay! So now I can see your blog AND call you :)

    ReplyDelete