Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nine Months and Counting

Yeah, I have finally reached Nine months I have only a few weeks left, until I'm not carrying a basketball arround with me. Ofcourse Andy and I went to a class on friday and Saturday and I was the first one due, but by far the smallest there, some I felt really bad for and they had a month and half left.

Well the last couple of days have been rather exciting; I guess :( I am having a lot of upper abdominal pain. We went to the hospital on Saturday and learned that it wasn't labor (I knew that) but that it could be a whole variety of things. Such as a Gall Bladder Infection, Strained Muscle, Preclampsia, and so forth... But the baby is doing just fine, she is still moving great and seems to be uneffected by what is happening to me. Well today is now tuesday and all we still know is that it hurts a lot and it could still be all those things plus more. Tomorrow morning I am going to the hospital for an ultrasound of my stomach. Which hopefully should shed some light on what is happening and what we can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment