Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Pictures

So Angela, Jordan and I got together to take some Christmas pictures of Kade and Kira together. We took them at my house, because my tree and wrapping paper matched their outfits. They both looked so cute in their christmas attire. I love Kade's little sweater vest. We were able to get some really cute pictures of them without paying the big bucks to have them done at Kiddie Kandids or some where like that.
Kade has the cutest smile. He is such a cheeser, when he does smile.He got a little too excited and tumbled off my ottoman and nearly face planted it. Lucky for him I have mad skills and caught him inches from the ground and took a picture at the same time. Go me!
Kira can't just smile in a picture she has to make all kinds of funny faces, and gurgle and all that fun stuff.
This is my favorite picture of Kira. My angel.
Look at how cute they are together. I love this photo. After this one Kade was enjoying playing with Kira's ears too much to get another picture of them together, but at least we got one.
Thanks Ang and Jordan for coming over it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment