Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Festival of Trees

Every Year we go to Festival of Trees for Dance. We dance on a rather small stage, that has a weird floor but its a great time every year none the less. This year was really hectic. Nothing seemed to being going very smoothly for me, Kira and My mom that day. We didn't leave exactly when we wanted to, then everything seemed to take twice as long as we got down there and we couldn't find a parking spot once we got there, so we were supper late and to top it all off my purse got left in the Cafe Rio in Ogden so I had no money, camera nothing. Thankfully we were able to go and pick my purse up later with everything still inside it. So I had to take these pictures with my moms phone. The Ginger Bread Houses were Crazy, I could never do anything like that. My houses were 2 inches tall and still had issues. The Christmas tree is done out of a Cake and Fondent, so amazing. I loved it. Didn't get really any pictures of the trees but they were beautiful too.





My Little Girl and I had a great time although she really didn't like the music. I heard she screamed the whole time the girls danced.

No comments:

Post a Comment