Sunday, December 6, 2009

Putting Up Christmas

So the Saturday after Thanksgiving we put up Christmas at Grandma Dana's. She has a lot of decorations which cover every available surface in her home. Aunt Cassidy held Kira while we got to work on getting everything organized. The process took both Saturday and Sunday to do, but was well worth the effort.

Aunt Cass was joking arround putting Kira on a sled used in decorating the house. Amazingly it was about the right size.

This year, My moms Christmas tree is multi-colored. I think it turned out very pretty and is the first of 5 trees I will be decorating this year.

Kira really enjoyed looking at the lights and ornaments hanging on the tree. Especially the sparkly ones.



Then on thursday we all moved to my house to put up Christmas. It was nice that I got so much help. I decided to do red black and white on my tree this year. Which has quickly become on of my favorite trees.
My new tree topper. I think I like that one best of all.
Love it to peices.








2 comments: