Sunday, December 6, 2009

Glitter Toes, Kira's First Snow and Bath time

On friday after Festival of Trees (Post to come) we (Kira and I) went to Glitter Toes. We do this every month. It is so much fun the girls all get together and we have our toes glittered up. This time we had dinner and treats. Sherry, Stephanie, Jessica, Dana, and I all dance together. I swear we have known eachother since we were kids, but I don't think I've grown-up yet so thats not hard. Denise is such a sport for doing all of our feet. This month we all chose red.

It has officially begun cold weather here in logan. I can't decide what I hate more. Snowing and a bit warmer or No snow and trully bitter cold and WINDY, ugh. Well Kira seems to be enjoying it. At least she likes to look at it, it seems to mesmerize her.

Kira is getting so big now, I am not laying her down in her little tub, but sitting her up. She seems to really like it now that she can see what is going on. I like it a lot better also because her screams seemed to echo in that small bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! She's getting so big! Great pic of her happy little face in the tub.

    ReplyDelete