Tuesday, December 22, 2009

To: Mom... From: Santa

Tonight we began our Christmas traditions. One is to go out to eat at Mandarin Garden Chinese. Strange I know, but it started a long time ago and we have just stuck with it. I swear we have been going for Chinese around Christmas for fifteen years or so. I got Kira dressed up in her Christmas dress because I want her to have every opportunity to wear it. On the way home she fell asleep and she just looked so precious I had to take these pictures of her. She woke up while I was taking them but they are still cute none the less. Looks to me like Santa gave me the best present of all this year and I got to peek early.

1 comment:

  1. What adorable pictures!! I tried taking pictures of Alyse under and really close to our Christmas tree, but spent most of that time trying to keep the presents out of her hands. (She got REALLY mad at me that I wasn't letting her go after the wrapping paper!)

    ReplyDelete