Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ginger-Bread Houses


Every year for the last several years my Mom, Cass and I have gotten together with Julie, Maria and Angela to make Gingerbread Houses. It has been a really fun tradition. This year Maria brought her friend Bev and Cass brought her friend Jessica. We all had a great time, My houses this year was a village but I didn't realize that my houses were going to be 2" tall, but oh well they were probably sturdier that way. Jessica's tree was probably the most artistic, Cass put candy on hers to make it look like a rock hut, Maria did a Barn for horses, Bev made a Dog Shelter and Ang did a traditional house. It was a lot of laughs as we made a huge mess.
Later on the next week, Kira and I got together with Stacey, Julie, and Megan to make Ginger Bread houses also or in their cases Grahm Cracker Houses. They had a difficult time getting them to stay standing. Stacey's was doing the best till it also colapsed. I think we all did a great job. Thanks Girls for such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment