Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

So we went to Grandma and Grandpa Hansens for Dinner first. It was at 2:00 it was really good. It was nice to have all the family there. Kira had on this adorable dress (She had to have a Thanksgiving Dress. Duh!). We played games and just hung out it was a really good time. At about 3:30 we left to go to Salt Lake to visit family. Dinner was at Franz and Carlyn's. Mara was finally going to be able to see Kira, since on previous trips she was ill. We ate desert, some took naps, talked and then after all that went home. It was definitely a memorable evening.Kira and I. Isn't her dress adorable.

My Angel

I definitely think Kade enjoyed Thanksgiving. He had a great time playing with his mash potatoes. Well at least until he rubbed it in his eye.
In Salt Lake, just talking with family. Kira was passed from person to person, much like I was I expect.
The festivities were apparently a little to much for these two.

1 comment:

  1. Kira is so adorable in that dress! I love the picture of the both of you. It's a great one!

    ReplyDelete